Safari It has become one of the most utilized web browsers today by users of iphonesince it not only lets you to join different online sites quickly, but also safeguards your information from third parties, such as masking your IP address every time you access Internet pages.
As is known, the IP address is an identification that is recorded every time you browse the Internet and visit web pages. Given this, Safari gives you an option to conceal this indicator from your iphone and without the need to install any program. Given this, from SPORTS We give a thorough guidance.
How to disguise your IP address from Safari
Safari automatically protects your IP address from known trackers and websites while you visit this Apple browser and so retain your privacy, so we show you how to activate this option.
- On your iPhone, navigate to the Settings app.
- Of the available alternatives, choose Safari.
- Now, click on Privacy and security.
- In seconds, a list of possibilities will emerge.
- Scroll down until you find Hide IP address.
- By default, this option will be disabled.
- You will have to click on it to activate it.
After this, your IP address will not be exposed every time you browse Safari and access any web page.
How to get calls from your other Apple devices
Via some rather easy settings, it’s possible to accept calls and even text messages on other Apple devices. Next, we describe the actions to follow.
The first step is to open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Then, tap on the Phone app.
- You can also tap on Messages.
- Once this is done, you will have to click on the option Accept calls on other devices.
You also have the option to pick Allow text messages.
Now, you must decide on which devices you would like to receive calls or texts.
Lastly, save the settings and you’re done.
Leave a Reply