Google translator is one of the most valued applications to translate texts quickly. Also, this tool Google It has the voice option to interpret any word and in the language you want.
This option is quite important if you want to know how the phrase you want to learn is pronounced. However, if the voice speed is too fast for you, you can change it from your smartphone with Android.
For this, in SPORT We show you a complete guide that you can apply in just a few steps. Pay attention to the details.
HOW TO CHANGE THE SPEED OF GOOGLE TRANSLATOR VOICE
- The first thing you should do is enter the app. Google translator from your Android.
- Once inside, write the phrase or word you want to translate.
- Then tap on the your account iconlocated at the top right.
- Among the options, choose Setting.
- In this section, you will have to choose the button Speed.
- Now, you will see three types of speeds: Normal, Slow and Slower.
- Later, choose between the three options, as you prefer.
- Go back to the main interface of the app and click on the voice speaker icon.
- Finally, you will hear the speed of the voice depending on the option chosen.
How to translate emojis in Google Translate
- From your smartphone, go to the Google Translate app.
- Then, place in the section of your language the emoji what you wish.
- Now press on the speakerlocated at the bottom right.
- after this you will know what does the emoticon mean that you selected.
To make it faster, you can place multiple emoticons on the Google translator and so the app will tell you the meanings together.
This is how you can rate a translation in Google Translate
- From the computer, go to the app Google translator.
- Then, in the interface, write any phrase or word.
- Once the app translates your text, you will see an icon in the shape of hands in the lower right area.
- Among the options, you can rate the translation as good, bad or suggest a comment.
- If you select it as a bad comment, the app will ask you why.
- Here, you can choose from the options or just hit Skip.
- Finally, your rating will have been collected and stored by Google.
It should be noted that you can do this whenever a translation seems incoherent or lacks meaning. You will also have the option to help the application to improve it.
Leave a Reply