The most downloaded app in the world, Facebook, is making several changes to compete with its closest rival TikTok. It is currently promoting the option for your videos to be more prominent in front of others. But it is not the only thing, the social network also serves as a recipient of messages thanks to Facebook Messenger.
The good thing is that now you don’t need a Facebook account to use Facebook Messenger; however, sometimes we have to be attentive to the things we do within the app. Do you know if someone is spying on you? Get to know him right now so that you can get rid of all doubts.
HOW TO KNOW IF ANOTHER PERSON IS SPYING ON YOUR CONVERSATIONS IN FACEBOOK MESSENGER
- If you have noticed that you have made a call or texted someone on Facebook Messenger without doing so, then it is possible that someone else is seeing your conversations.
- To prevent your chats from being spied on, you must do the following.
- The first thing will be to enter Facebook Messenger on your cell phone.
- Then go to Privacy.
- There you must go to “Logins”.
This way you can check if a person is spying on your conversations on Facebook Messenger.
In that section you will be shown all the cell phones or computers where Facebook Messenger is open.
If you don’t know any of them, click on logout.
That way you will have prevented that spy from accessing your chats.
Of course, it is better to make sure and block the way to everything.
Also remember to change your password so that the other person who watches your chats stops doing so.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE NEW FUNCTION OF TEMPORARY MESSAGES IN WHATSAPP
- To begin with, you should know that this new version of temporary messages is only found, at the moment, in version 188.8.131.52 of WhatsApp Beta for Android.
- Although when you activate temporary messages in WhatsApp, they tend to disappear completely, that is, there is nothing left.
- But now every time you activate this function, the new chats will disappear, thus leaving the oldest ones to avoid losing any type of data.
- For this you just have to go to WhatsApp.
- Then go to Settings, Privacy and select on “Default Duration”.
- At that moment you will see an option that says “You must select them”.
- Click there and you will see that you can choose which are all your friends who have the “Temporary messages” tool active.
Leave a Reply